So, you wanna connect with an active, engaged community of work-at-home moms looking for smart solutions for their busy lives?
The Mom Writes is currently looking for guest bloggers or regular contributors to join our newly evolving team.
Here’s what we’d love to see from you:
1. Original, previously unpublished content that is relevant, interesting and engaging and most importantly, provides Smart Solutions for Busy Work-at-Home Moms.
2. An understanding of The Mom Writes’ audience – work at home mothers interested in blending their work lives with their home avatars.
3. Well-written, proofread and relatively error-free articles.
4. Length of the article can vary from 400-800 words.
5. Topics that we’re currently most interested in:
a. Parenting tips for work-at-home moms of tweens and teens
b. Home office management tips – décor, productivity, tools
c. Work at home mom fashion and style
d. Tech tips for work-at-home mothers
e. Health and wellness for busy mom entrepreneurs
f. Infographics that will inspire a work-at-home mom
6. Submission does not guarantee publication. Articles and posts will be edited to suit site style and guidelines. Articles that are overly promotional or advertorial in nature will not be accepted. Please do not include affiliate links in your articles or links to sites that are not family-friendly. You can however, link to posts on your own site as long as they are relevant and appropriate.
7. While I wish I could pay you and maybe someday I will be able to, **fingers crossed**! For now, what I can offer you is exposure through The Mom Writes and a chance to interact with a lively community of moms, your own contributor bio, with links to your website and social media profiles, as well as a chance to write about what you are passionate about.
8. While you would always have the copyright to your work, we reserve the right to use it and refer to it in the future.
Ready to write and rock it for other work-at-home moms?
Go ahead and send me your article query or complete article to prerna (at) themomwrites(dot)com and do let me know if you’d like to be a regular or occasional contributor in the introduction of your email and let’s get started!