When I was a newbie work-at-home mom, one of my biggest challenges was not the lack of work or the uncertainty of income, it was learning to manage my time. Yes, my productivity slumps were many and my time management skills needed some serious sharpening.
Like most moms, I did a lot of reading, experimenting and failing. However, all of that paid off as I learnt to make my time work for me, depending upon my season of life.
Today, I’m thrilled to be able to share EVERYTHING that I know about time management and productivity as a work-at-home mom in my latest eBook, Productivity 2.0: More Impact, Less Effort.
Introducing Productivity 2.0: More Impact, Less Effort
This 35+ page e-Book is all about overcoming time management challenges by identifying and then fixing them. What I realized was that more often than not, I wasn’t even aware of my productivity issues. I would “lie” about not having enough time or complain about not enough hours in the day. Once I learnt to identify and acknowledge these, managing my time and schedules became much easier.
Productivity 2.0 shows you how to find out your best time to knock off the big rocks, expand the time in your days and stop telling time management lies.
Not just that, it also outlines the importance of setting up systems at home AND at work to make sure that you make the most of the limited hours you have. Plus it shows you how to NOT let those systems die out on you. That’s right!
Why Productivity 2.0?
Quite frankly, as someone who not only strives to achieve the maximum out of the day but also as someone who writes about productivity, I know how important being productive is.
Productivity 2.0 is NOT about:
- Telling you to stop watching television or reading the newspaper.
- Telling you to give up checking your emails on the phone.
- Making you wake up an hour earlier.
- Giving up on meeting people in-person and relying on emails instead.
- Forcing you to track every minute of your day.
In fact, Productivity 2.0 is ALL about:
- Finding out what works for YOU.
- Identifying areas in which you can set up systems to streamline your day.
- Learning to make time management tools work for YOU.
- Giving you greater control over your routine.
- Inspiring you to take action.
Ready to Power Up Your Productivity This Year?
So, are you committed to making the most of the time you have?
Are you determined to create a routine that works for YOU?
Do you finally want to get rid of time management overwhelm?
Go ahead, get your copy of Productivity 2.0: More Impact, Less Effort at the SPECIAL launch price of $5 PLUS these fun bonuses as well:
- A 50% off coupon for my eBook How to be a Work-at-Home Mom: The Happily Ever After Guide to Leading the WAHM Life. This is a 70-page guide to help you create YOUR profitable and peaceful work-at-home life.
- A 50% off coupon for my eBook Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom. This guide will help you put in place kickass systems to have a sane, stress-free AND successful summer as a mom and entrepreneur.
- A $3 off coupon from Life as Mom for Organizing Life as Mom, my go-to planner for all my home management needs.
- A 45-minute FREE diagnostic session, 45min, value $197, with Natasha Vorompiova of Systems Rock
Want to Know More?
Do you want to sneak a peek at the Table of Contents? Find out WHY I wrote Productivity 2.0? Discover EVERYTHING that is in it? Head over to the Productivity 2.0 page right NOW!
The Mom Writes
Latest posts by The Mom Writes (see all)
- When a Dream Comes True for a Mom Entrepreneur… - September 18, 2014
- Why You Need the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle AKA Support for a Wholesome Lifestyle - September 10, 2014
- How I’m Doing with Nourishing My Body This Year AKA My Real Food, Real Weight Loss Journey - September 8, 2014