I’m SO loving this holiday festivity and the 15 Ways to Do Anything series. The last freebie roundup in the series, 15 Free Printable Menu Planners was such a hit, I couldn’t wait to share this one. Yes, 15 free Christmas planners and printables to help you have an organized and stress-free season.
So, without further ado and in no particular order of ranking, here are my picks for the 15 free Christmas planners I think rock:
Note: Please hover and click on the title of the menu plan and NOT the site’s name.
1. Fantastic Free Christmas Planners by Organized Home
I’d included Cynthia’s menu planner printable as well in the last post but this one really takes the cake. It is a complete , and really I mean complete, planner that includes 3 different types of holiday planners – the regular Christmas planner, the Holiday Grand Plan notebook and the Houseworks Holiday Plan. She also has printable covers, dividers and more for each!
2. Organize Your Christmas Printables by Lovely Little Snippet
This beautifully designed set of free Christmas planners has gift lists, food lists and a calendar and cover as well. It isn’t as exhaustive as the rest but it sure serves its purpose.
3. Gorgeous Holiday Planner Dividers and Printables by My Papercrafting Obsession
If you really want to prettify your holiday planner, these seriously beautiful printable downloads will make your day. There are a few planning sheets as well, such as a card list, decorating list and food/entertaining list.
4. Christmas Planning eBook and Printables from Christmas Your Way
If there is a printable you need, you can be sure to find it on Mandi’s site. For Christmas, she has a whole site devoted to planning and prepping for Christmas. And of course, a fantastic eBook and planner with ALL sorts of printables – baking planner, address book, Black Friday shopping list, cleaning checklists, décor inventory, décor storage, family traditions, gift ideas, gift lists and SO much more!
5. Christmas Gift Giving Planner by Ellinee
This is a beautiful and soothing printable to help you plan your Christmas gift list and keep a record of your purchases.
6. Christmas Card and Newsletter Planning Printables by Organizing Home Life
Here are some lovely printables to help you plan sending out cards as well as create and plan a gorgeous family newsletter to send out as well.
7. Christmas Lists by Mint Printables
This is a collection of cute and fun printable Christmas lists for to-dos, shopping, wishlists, gifts, cards and budgeting.
8. Holiday Planner by Spoonful
This all-in-one planner not only helps you organize your holiday celebrations but also, your holiday memories. It is a step-by-step guide to putting together a fantastic holiday season without all the stress.
9. Christmas Planner by Untangling Christmas
Love this simple planner that focuses on re-thinking Christmas and making new traditions. Also, gorgeous cover pages that you can easily use with any of the other planners should you want to.
10. Holiday Menu Planner from The Project Girl
Again, someone whose printables I’d included in the post on free menu planners, this simple but practical holiday menu planner printable will help you organize your cooking with ease.
11. Holiday Notebook Printables by The Home Team
Again, a comprehensive, no-fuss and functional set of printables for your holiday planning notebook. You’ll find gift lists, Black Friday shopping lists, menu planners, card planners and more!
12. Christmas Planner by Lovely Living
A super-cute free Christmas planner set that includes printables for cards, decorations, Christmas orders and laybys, gifts, to-dos, menus, crafts, events, baking and traditions. I absolutely ADORE the gorgeous illustrations and in all likelihood, THIS will be my planner for this year.
13. An Organized Christmas by Executive Homemaker
This is Tip Junkie’ s ‘gift’ to planning junkies and includes printables for party planning, gifts, extended family gift giving, memories.
14. Conquering Christmas Chaos with Planning with Kids
Don’t want to print out stuff? Cool. Check out Nicole’s downloadable Christmas Master Planning Spreadsheet. It has a 10-week plan to an organized Christmas. You’ll have to scroll down the page to Number 14. Avoiding Christmas Chaos to get all her goodies.
15. Holiday Activity and Planning Guide by Today’s Parent
Finally, this is not a planner per se but a lovely calendar of activities for every day of the month all through December. So, you can have a toy drive one day and a bake Gingerbread people another day! Fun!
Do you know of more free Christmas planners that I should have included? Like this list? Do let me know in the comments or on Facebook what other freebies would you like rounded up and shared?
Photo Credit: Sicha Pongjivanich/FreeDigitalPhotos
May We Suggest
- [Giveaway] Make Playtime Stress-free and Simplified: Simple Parenting and Play Planner
- February Inspiration to Simplify+Soul-ify
- What Is Motivated Moms And Why Do I Need It? A Chore Planning System to Save Your Sanity
- Pep Up Productivity in 2014 with eBooks, Workbooks and Planners for Moms
- Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!!