What we don’t look forward to is pushing our biz goals to the backburner, getting overwhelmed with juggling home and work or having to choose between family and business. Yuck!
Yes, I know how that feels because I’ve been there and done that. Before I set up my summer systems for success as a mom entrepreneur, I dreaded the summer holidays.
So, **drumroll** I have written Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom , a quick guide to putting together YOUR systems in place for a productive, intentional and best of all, fun summer.
Here’s what’s inside it:
- Schedules and routines and how to put together one for YOUR family and life.
- How to fill your calendar with fun activities to do with the kids without busting the bank.
- 10 tools to help you enjoy a shorter work day.
- 5 things you can delegate or drop TODAY.
- And LOTS more.
Head here to see everything that is inside Summer Sanity Savers and how it can help YOU.
The eBook is scheduled for launch on
June 10th. In store NOW!
Download it NOW and get ready for a productive, intentional and profitable summer season as a mom and entrepreneur.
Meanwhile, if you’re looking to start right away, here are some posts from the archives to help you enjoy a productive and peace-filled summer:
So, are you ready to make this summer the best ever for your family, your business, and YOU?
The Mom Writes
Latest posts by The Mom Writes (see all)
- Why You Need the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle AKA Support for a Wholesome Lifestyle - September 10, 2014
- How I’m Doing with Nourishing My Body This Year AKA My Real Food, Real Weight Loss Journey - September 8, 2014
- [Giveaway] Win a Gorgeous Planner from A Diligent Heart - August 26, 2014