Working from home shouldn’t be an excuse to not dress up. You don’t have to pull out your party clothes and as I’d mentioned in my post on getting spiffy in a jiffy, it doesn’t have to be time-consuming as well.
However, as we head into Spring and I look at my closet, I realize I need some simplifying. My WAHM wardrobe is already quite basic but what I think it needs is more ‘co-ordination’ and a dash of style as well.
So, I’m reaching out to you for inspiration.
- How do you keep a simple work-at-home wardrobe?
- How do you dress smart yet simple?
- Do you have ‘work’ clothes and ‘play’ clothes?
- What are your absolute must-have items of clothing to make you feel pretty and yet not bust the bank?
You’re ALL amazing, busy work-at-home mamas and I’d love to learn with and from you.
So, please do share your tips, photos and ideas in the comments or on our Facebook page and I promise to share mine just as soon as I finish simplifying my WAHM closet!
Over to you…
Photo Credit: mpclemens
The Mom Writes
Latest posts by The Mom Writes (see all)
- Thank You. - November 27, 2014
- **NOW CLOSED**[Giveaway] Overcome Social Media Overwhelm with Social Spread - November 4, 2014
- Books and Blogs that Nourished My Soul: October 2014 Edition - October 30, 2014