It’s here! **happy dance**
My first for-sale eBook on being a work-at-home mom!
Yes, ladies (and gentlemen, if there are any lurking around!), I’m SO proud to announce the launch of How to be a Work-at-Home Mom: The Happily Ever After Guide to Leading the WAHM Life.
This 70 page eBook will literally walk you through the working from home journey and hopefully, make it incredibly easy for you to launch your own home-based job or business successfully.
Packed with information on:
- finding jobs or business ideas, including a Business Brainstorming printable and 50 work-at-home ideas,
- avoiding scams,
- managing home, health and husband
- socializing productively and profitably
- using FREE resources to grow your knowledge, network and visibility,
- pitching clients (including a sneak peek at the exact pitch I’ve used to land thousands of dollars worth business),
- downloads to help you budget for your business and track your time and ,
- words of advice from real work-at-home mothers, and the WAHM tools that they use and swear by.
Yes, How to be a Work-at-Home Mom is an eBook that can help you:
If you are an aspiring work-at-home mother, dabbling with the idea but not sure what to do.
If you have been working from home but want to get “more” out of your limited “work” time.
And here’s the best part- the price!
Priced at just $17 (or 199INR for Indian readers), the eBook is designed to be super-affordable for ANYONE wanting to embark on the enriching, empowering and exciting journey working from home!
So, go ahead, kickstart 2012 with an action-packed, productive, intentional life as a work-at-home mom!
I can’t wait to hear what YOU think of it!