If you’re a regular reader of The Mom Writes, you probably know that I totally swear by Jessica Fisher’s Organizing Life as Mom to keep me sane, organized and productive as a work-at-home mother.
So, you may wonder, what am I doing talking about yet another planner? Well, this isn’t any average, run-of-the-mill planner and while I’m certainly not giving up my OLAM notebook, I can definitely use a planner to jot down ideas, meeting notes and brain dumps on a daily basis.
The Personalized Photo Day Planner from Lifephoto
This lovely, totally customized day planner from Lifephoto is a great tool to have handy while you plan your daily to-do list, jot down ideas for blog posts or simply, empty your brain of everything that seems to be crammed in there.
Here’s why I love it so much:
- Use all those photos to create a personalized planner unlike any other. Mine has my toddler’s photo on the cover and lots of pics from family holidays. Where else will I get a planner that is a photo album-plus-organizer rolled into one?
- Thick pages make it a durable diary that can withstand a toddler pulling it away from you to look at the photos.
- Spiral binding makes it easy to flip pages and keeps the planner neatly bound at all times.
- You can personalize the planner to include important dates, events, etc.
- Tons(literally, tons) of designs for you to choose from to create a customized planner or you can even, create your own design. Go ahead, let loose your inner artist!
A Perfect Gift – Budget-friendly, Personalized and Practical
I couldn’t wait until the official launch of the 2011 The Mom Writes Holiday Gift Guide to share this with you.
I think the Lifephoto Personalized Photo Day Planner is a great gift idea. You can create a unique one for nearly everyone in the family – grandparents, aunts and even, cousins and nieces and share lovely photos of your family, while helping to boost their productivity as well.
What can be better?
The price. That’s right. The Lifephoto Day Planner costs upwards of $20, making it a fantastic gift for a frugal and fun family.
That’s right. One of you lucky The Mom Writes reader would get the chance to be productive, planned and have fun too with all your photos with the Lifephoto Personalized Day Planner.
Win an 8×11, 13-Photo Day Planner ($26 ARV) from Lifephoto
To enter, simply tell me:
What is your biggest productivity challenge?
- Follow The Mom Writes and Lifephoto on Twitter
- Subscribe to The Mom Writes via Email
- Like Lifephoto on Facebook
- Sign up for the Lifephoto Newsletter (you should totally do this, they offer awesome savings in every newsletter)
Contest is US-only and ends on 11/15
Disclaimer: The Mom Writes received a free personalized photo day planner from Lifephoto for purpose of review.
The Mom Writes
Latest posts by The Mom Writes (see all)
- Travel with Kids on a Bootstrap Budget: 7 Places to Visit When in Singapore and 6 Ways to Save Money on Them - October 6, 2015
- My Top 10 Productivity-Boosting Business Apps for Work-at-Home Moms - September 21, 2015
- 5 Work from Home Mom Truths That No One Tells You About - September 15, 2015