I love this time of the year – the weather, the festivity in the air, the imminent end of yet another glorious year!
Unsurprisingly, here at The Mom Writes, too, you’ll find a lot of festivity, fun and preparing for winter on the cards.
All through October, we’ll be talking about getting our homes and hearts ready for winter, having some fun in the kitchen with the kids and managing our time better so that we can savor this season to the fullest.
A Look Back at September
To say that September didn’t go as per my plans would be an understatement.
Here is one of the things I thought I’d do but couldn’t:
Write an eBook using Angela England’s 30 Days to Make and Sell a Fabulous eBook . Why couldn’t I do it? I just didn’t get the time to go beyond Day 2. Maybe another month. A much less hectic month.
However, there was plenty I did do. Here I am talking about parenting, productivity, organizing and social media across the blogosphere:
- Fun Activities for an Only Child on Life as Mom
- Fantastic and Free Productivity Apps for the Android Mom on Productivity Your Way
- 3 Ways For Mom Entrepreneurs to Use LinkedIn on The Mogul Mom
- Simple Steps to Organize Your Linen Closet on the AboutOne Blog, In a Nutshell
- Eco-Friendly Ways to Increase Creativity in Kids and Essential Green Living Skills Kids Can Learn From Grandparents on Blissfully Domestic
How was your September? What are your plans for October?
Photo Credit: D. Sharon Pruitt