Continuing with spreading the love that flows around the blogosphere, I’d love to share amazing blogs that offer you free ebooks (yep, free) to help improve your life, get organized or become a better blogger or writer. I’ve recently discovered the joy of reading eBooks. They’re convenient, don’t add clutter to my small apartment and I can save the ones I enjoy and delete the others. This year, I read quite a few free eBooks on a host of topics offered by several bloggers and websites.
The only cost involved maybe having to subscribe to that blog. But then, you gain some seriously awesome content delivered to your RSS reader or email inbox, so really, it is a win-win.
Here are a list of 25 totally outta-this-world ebooks by equally cool blogs, writers and sites to help you be a better blogger, parent, home manager or human being in 2011. Take your pick!
11 Fantastic Free eBooks for Bloggers and Writers
8. Deep Secrets of Successful Blogging by 30 Probloggers as part of Chitika’s Blog Bash.
9. Unleashing the Idea Virus by Seth Godin.
11. From Blog to Business by Esther Crawford and Jennifer James.
7 Fantastic Free eBooks for Moms, Dads and the People who Make a House into a Home
4. 45 Ways to be a Better Parent and Raise Well-Balanced and Responsible Kids by Marie Magdala Roker.
5. 15 Free Sample Cookbooks from Moms Diner.
7. Quick and Easy Recipes for Holiday Entertaining by Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures.
7 Fantastic Free eBooks for Living Your Best Life
1. Fast Track to Bliss by Andrea DeBell at britetalk.
6. Overcome Anything by Mary Jaksch from Goodlife Zen.
There you go. Amazing, awesome stuff to help you live your best life in 2011 and all for free. Isn’t that just the most fantastic way of starting the New Year?!
I’ll see you all next year with tons of stuff to share and till then, wish you a rich, blessed, peaceful year ahead.
Did you read a really great free eBook this year? Spread the love and do share.