The blogosphere is filled with tons of useful resources to help you get organized for the holidays and beat the usual stress and exhaustion that comes with the extra cleaning, decluttering, cooking and gifting.
Here are my favorite picks from some of my all-time favorite blogs
- Free Christmas Planning eBook and Planner , from Life… Your Way
- Free Thanksgiving eBook, again from Life… Your Way
- Organize Your Family’s Holiday Calendar, from Simple Mom
- Christmas Planning: The Atmosphere, from Life as MOM
- Staying Balanced When Life is Full, from Small Notebook (not really holiday-related, but very appropriate in helping you find your priorities)
I hope you enjoy reading these and find them as helpful as I did to create a peaceful, organized and truly, enjoyable holiday season!
Photo Credit: D Sharon Pruitt
The Mom Writes
Latest posts by The Mom Writes (see all)
- Because… Building Your Home Business Shouldn’t Break the Bank - November 25, 2015
- For All Those Times When Self-Doubt Strikes… - November 18, 2015
- How This Mama Gets Her Mojo Back: 6 Things to Do When You Feel Stuck, Overwhelmed and Lost - November 12, 2015