The blogosphere is filled with tons of useful resources to help you get organized for the holidays and beat the usual stress and exhaustion that comes with the extra cleaning, decluttering, cooking and gifting.
Here are my favorite picks from some of my all-time favorite blogs
- Free Christmas Planning eBook and Planner , from Life… Your Way
- Free Thanksgiving eBook, again from Life… Your Way
- Organize Your Family’s Holiday Calendar, from Simple Mom
- Christmas Planning: The Atmosphere, from Life as MOM
- Staying Balanced When Life is Full, from Small Notebook (not really holiday-related, but very appropriate in helping you find your priorities)
I hope you enjoy reading these and find them as helpful as I did to create a peaceful, organized and truly, enjoyable holiday season!
Photo Credit: D Sharon Pruitt
The Mom Writes
Latest posts by The Mom Writes (see all)
- The Ultimate Closet Organization Ideas Guide: 22 Experts Share Their Best Tips - August 18, 2015
- 9 Time Management Secrets Every Mom Blogger Should Know - August 13, 2015
- Dear Mom Who Hates to Exercise But Has To… - August 11, 2015